Present simple


Present simple is about habits and permanent situations.

It is very easy! Watch the next video to understand it:


Now, that you know how it goes, it is time to practice. Take a look to the next activity:


Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
I to learn English, because it funny. I can with people of all the world in English. And my teacher nice. He everyday with a smile and he is able to take us to each corner of the world, just with the lesson. We , we , we ... We a lot of fun. My friends always me: " he a real person?" and " he a magic wand?". I , but my English classes great. So, when someone me " you English class?", I : Yes, I !

Comments